Reduce your credit card processing fees WITHOUT changing processors.
Zero expense, zero disruption, and zero risk.
How much money will Verisave return to your bottom line?
- Most businesses realize a 25-35% reduction in credit card processing fees
- It is not uncommon to find several $million for large accounts
What is the process?
- Client sends a recent merchant account statement to Verisave
- Verisave’s audit team analyzes the client’s fees
- Within 2-3 days, Verisave shares the Errors and Overcharging Report with the client
- Verisave presents options to correct any and all erroneous fees
- Client and Verisave sign a working agreement
- In most cases, the client retains its existing merchant account and processor relationship
- Implementation: within 4-6 weeks, Verisave fully implements account adjustments on the client’s behalf (we do all of the work)
- Savings report: every month, the client receives a clear and precise report detailing all savings
- Payment: Verisave gets paid a portion of the proven savings AFTER they have been returned to the client’s bottom line … there are no other fees involved in the service
Verisave Does All of the Work
What do you have to do?
- Client involvement is typically less than 2 hours throughout the engagement
- The fist step is to send a merchant account statement to Verisave
- Verisave does all of the heavy lifting
- Verisave will work directly with your processor and the banks