Every time you accept a credit card payment from your customers, you pay a PROCESSING FEE.
And you are being OVERCHARGED.
Where does that money go? And how can you return it to your bottom line?
1). Your customer pays you
2). Your processor keeps a portion …
3). And the Issuing Bank keeps a LARGER portion
You have very little influence over these fees.
You have a direct relationship with your merchant processor.
But only a small amount of your fees go to the processor.
Most of your fees go to the bank that issued the credit card to your customer.
… and you have no leverage with that bank.
These are called INTERCHANGE FEEs.
An Independent Merchant Account Audit
Many merchants recognize they are losing money on credit card processing fees, but they don’t have the expertise in-house to identify where this is happening, or how to repair the merchant account.
Verisave audits achieve a number of key victories:
- You will have full transparency on your merchant processing fees
- Your account will be optimized to the lowest possible rate
- You will achieve all applicable industry or card-type discounts
- We can even lower your INTERCHANGE Fees
- This results in SUBSTANTIAL savings
- You can KEEP your existing processor
- It’s ridiculously EASY … Verisave does all of the heavy lifting
Average Fee Reductions:
2). We report to you with our findings and solutions
3). We implement money-saving account adjustments to your EXISTING merchant account