Merchant Account Services Consulting
Receive industry-specific consulting from experts concerning your merchant accounts.
Expert Merchant Account Consulting
Work with Verisave to receive cost-cutting insight to your merchant account statements.
Businesses Receive their Initial Merchant Account Services Consultation Absolutely Free
At Verisave, we offer a free initial merchant account audit. Using current industry benchmarks, we will assess your current merchant fees to determine if you are paying a fair market price for these services. Up-to-date knowledge of current industry benchmarks allows us to obtain the lowest possible fees, saving our clients an average of 25%-35% on their merchant fees.
Some of the things our merchant account savings consultants look for when reviewing accounts are:
- Interchange Rates
- PCI Compliance
- Unnecessary Monthly Fees
- Credit Card Processing Volume
Once our research is complete, we will formulate a report for you to review. This consulting process is completely free and will be completed in 2-3 days.
Verisave Eliminates Useless Fees and Other Unnecessary Spending When It Comes To Your Merchant Accounts
By performing internal merchant account audits, businesses can typically save themselves 3%-5% in monthly merchant fees. This is after accounting has scrutinously combed over merchant account statements, spoken with processors, and even changed processors to obtain lower rates. Verisave’s merchant account analysts – time proven auditing experts – can increase your savings from 3%-5% to 25%-35% on average, without the hassle of changing processors.
Switching processors to see a significant cost reduction is painful and unnecessary. Continue working with your current processor while implementing our services for seamless savings in monthly fees. We will identify unnecessary charges and lower your rate to instantly decrease company spending.
Once we have reviewed merchant account statements, we can review them with you to help you understand your savings plan. Should you decide to work with Verisave, you will have access to all of our cost-cutting intel.
5 Reasons To Use Verisave’s Merchant Account Services
- Analysts at Verisave know the back-end cost structure of an ISO or processor. This allows us to measure the profit margin they are making on any merchant account, giving us great negotiating insight.
- Verisave has experience working with all platforms used by processing companies, including: TSYS, First Data, Elavon, Chase Paymentech, Worldpay, and Vantiv. The platform used by your processor plays a direct role in your monthly spending. Knowing their strengths and limitations, we can optimize your savings potential with the processor.
- Verisave boasts a large collection of clientele including iHeart Media, Level3 Communications, Monster.com, Grifols, Draeger and more.
- Verisave offers more than just merchant account services consulting. Once we are a member of your team, we will find ways to cut cost and increase savings.
- There is zero risk when working with Verisave. If you don’t save money, we don’t make money.
Verisave Understands The Importance Of Company Spending And Cost Reduction
In the past year alone, Verisave was able to save our clients over $5.3 million while allowing these businesses to maintain relationships with their current processors.
Businesses interested in capturing thousands, if not millions of dollars currently lost to merchant account fees should consider Verisave’s merchant account services. Send your latest merchant account statement to Verisave’s merchant account auditing and consulting team and we will pinpoint exactly how your company can save 25%-35% in processing fees each month.
Why Verisave & How The Audit Works
Can You Answer The Following Questions?
- How much profit does my merchant processor make on my account?
- What fees do I have control over?
- Am I paying too much in credit card processing fees?
- Are my fees in line with my competitors?
- Are savings available to me that I am not aware of?
- Can my American Express fees be reduced?
- How do I reduced my fees without switching processors?
If your company is intrigued by the examples above, there is a simple way to begin saving. Send in your company’s most recent merchant account statement and we will analyze it for free. It’s a simple, risk free process.
How the Audit Works.
1. Provide Statement
Send copies of your merchant
statements to Verisave.
2. Receive Free Savings Analysis
Verisave will provide you with
a detailed Savings Analysis.
3. You Save Money
Verisave will implement
the savings for you.
How You Benefit
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
- Audit results in 2-3 days
- Average savings of 25%
- Lower your overall fees to around 2%
- Fast and Efficient implementation
- 90% implementation success rate
- No switching processors
Need More Proof We Can Save You Money?
What Our Clients Are Saying
Some of Our Great Clients
Industries Served: Banks, Healthcare, Logistics, Government, Grocery, Retail, Manufacuring, and more…