Reduce Credit Card Processing Fees and Costs
Keep Your Current Processor While
Reducing Processing Fees
Save Money And Time With Verisave
Verisave Has Experts That Will Reduce Credit Card Processing Costs
It is completely possible to bring down credit card processing fees through your own efforts. However, there are many steps involved in the process which can be difficult to navigate for the uninitiated. On average, a company can reduce their fees and save on around 3-5% in processing fees.
We help companies save on average 25-35% of their merchant account fees. This savings is manifest through 15 years of experience. At Verisave, our merchant account auditors use their combined expertise to do the hard work and negotiating this type of savings requires.
Why Verisave & How The Audit Works
Verisave Knows Where All Your Fees Go
Merchant processing fee reduction is overly complicated because of the many entities benefitting from your high credit card processing fees. Parties receiving a portion of your fees include:
- Issuing Banks – The bank which gives the cardholder their credit card is called the issuing bank. They receive 70% of your merchant account fees.
- Networks – Visa and Mastercard share card networks, while other cards like Discover, and American Express have their own networks and associated fees. The networks receive 15% of merchant account fees.
- Payment Platforms – The platform where payments are processed through and transactions are either accepted or rejected.
- Acquiring Banks – The acquiring bank is where your merchant account is set up and they process your customers’ credit card payments. Acquiring banks receive 5% of the merchant account fees.
- Independent Sales Organization (ISO) – An ISO can be utilized with an Acquiring Bank. The use of an ISO can affect your overall monthly payment. The ISO receives 10% of merchant account fees.
Specialized cards like American Express and Discover receive 100% of your fees.
Every business is different, leaving each merchant account just as unique. Find out today how much your company could be saving on credit card processing fees.
How the Audit Works.
1. Provide Statement
Send copies of your merchant
statements to Verisave.
2. Receive Free Savings Analysis
Verisave will provide you with
a detailed Savings Analysis.
3. You Save Money
Verisave will implement
the savings for you.
How You Benefit
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
- Audit results in 2-3 days
- Average savings of 25%
- Lower your overall fees to around 2%
- Implementation within two weeks
- 90% implementation success rate
- No switching processors
Need More Proof We Can Save You Money?
What Our Clients Are Saying
Some of Our Great Clients
Industries Served: Banks, Healthcare, Logistics, Government, Grocery, Retail, Manufacuring, and more…