Authorize.Net is a widely used company for their available merchant solutions. You can use Authorize.Net as an entire enterprise solution. Or your company can choose to use only portions of their services including their payment gateway solution and/or merchant accounts. Packages for their services are customizable and include additional options such as:
- Fraud Prevention
- Customer Information Management
- Automated Recurring Billing
- Check Processing
- QuickBooks Syncing
- Account Updates
- Simplified Checkout
Authorize.Net works through a number of partners. So if you are already working with a company like TSYS or Wells Fargo, you may be eligible to easily transition your payment gateway services to Authorize.Net should you find they are a better service provider for your needs.
Working with Authorize.Net not only gives you access to their helpful merchant solutions, it also gives your eCommerce business more credibility as they are a trusted and secure payment gateway system. Verisave has worked with Authorize.Net in many capacities through a wide range of clients using their systems. A solid understanding of their conditions, as well as their strengths and weaknesses as a payment gateway, give our clients a leg up on achieving lower merchant service fees.
Authorize.Net’s Specific Merchant Services
Unlike other merchant service solution companies out there, Authorize.Net focuses primarily on their merchant payment solutions rather than their business management tools. They offer a wide range of solutions for the following money transactions:
- Online Merchant Solutions – Accept credit card and eCheck payments from your website.
- Retail Merchant Solutions – In-person payments can be done through Authorize.net’s multiple POS options: virtual POS, mobile card reader, or one of their third-party solutions.
- Mail Order & Telephone Merchant Solutions – Accept payments over the phone or by mail with your virtual terminal.
- Mobile Merchant Solutions – Allow web purchases from a mobile device or accept payments via the Authorize.Net app on your own mobile device.
Verisave Can Reduce Your Authorize.Net Credit Card Processing Fees
By simply reviewing your current merchant account statement, Verisave’s auditors can pinpoint specific areas of potential savings. We do this by comparing your current processing rates and fees against our proprietary collection of data we’ve gathered by working with over 500 companies. Our merchant account audit determines which of our successful fee reducing strategies will be effective for your company. By implementing these strategies in a specific order, we can capture your maximum savings potential for credit card processing fees.