It is no secret that that your merchant statement can be difficult to understand. In fact, it is by design that the statement is confusing so the processor can hide the amount of profit they are making. They believe that the less you understand the fees you are paying, the less likely you are to question them. Having an expert that understands the Credit Card Processing Industry will help ensure you’re not overpaying.
Some key questions most companies cannot answer are:
- How much profit is the processor making on their account?
- What fees do I have control over?
- Am I paying too much in credit card processing fees?
- Are my fees in line with my competitors?
- Are there savings available to me that I am not aware of?
- Can my American Express fee be reduced?
- How do I reduce my fees without switching processors?
Verisave takes away the headache of having to know all the details of the Credit Card Processing Industry. By looking at a copy of a recent merchant statement, we can answer all the above questions. As a result, we will show you exactly how much savings is available to your merchant account WITHOUT switching processors.
How do I get started?
1. Provide copies of recent merchant statements
2. Receive a free Preliminary Savings Analysis
3. Start Saving Money