Credit Card Processing Cost Reduction
Quit overspending on merchant account fees. Receive a free audit for significant credit card processing cost reduction now.
Verisave Understands How Credit Card Processing Affects Companies
To effectively reduce credit card processing costs, it is important to understand who is profiting off your merchant account and how this can impact your company.
Entities Profiting From Your Merchant Account
- Different credit card networks (Visa, Discover, Mastercard, American Express)
- Payment processing gateways (Point-Of-Sale, Paypal, Google Wallet)
- The acquiring bank (Your company’ merchant processor)
- The issuing bank (The bank that issues the credit card to cardholder)
With a number of entities benefiting from your merchant account, it can be quite difficult to know where cost reductions can be made.
Credit Card Processing Rates Will Vary And We Can Make Sure Yours Stays Low
Interchange rates have a huge effect on your merchant account costs. Small adjustments to your current rate can mean thousand of dollars saved, or unnecessarily spent.
Differing Rates For Transactions
- Qualified rate – the lowest and ideal interchange rate. When a transaction is processed appropriately, your company will have a qualified interchange rate.
- Mid-qualified rate – If the credit card transaction is not processed correctly, your company may receive a mid-qualified rate. This occurs when a credit card number has to be manually entered, or if a rewards credit card is used to pay for the transaction.
- Non-qualified rate – You receive this rate when multiple issues arise (manual number entry, information missing, charge not authorized in less than 48 hours or less).
Careful structuring of your company’s interchange rates is just one way we help reduce credit card processing costs. With years of experience, we’ve been able to work with countless processors to negotiate fair rates for our clients. And to make sure your rates don’t subtly rise month after month, we’ll monitor your account for you to make sure your savings stick around.
Reduce Credit Card Processing Costs
Below are three ways that you can reduce your credit card processing fees on your own. Typically, you can expect to achieve a 3%-5% reduction in your merchant account fees be simply doing the following:
- Talk to your processor about removing monthly fees such as “monthly funding fees” and “monthly service fees”.
- Ensure your company is PCI Compliant to avoid a monthly fee charged for non-compliance.
- Bid processors against each other. Determine your current rate and send out an RFP to more processors – including your current processor.
However, the above are only first steps that can be taken to reduce your credit card processing costs. Because of our extensive industry knowledge, we can typically find an additional savings of nearly 25%-30% a month for our clients. In one year alone, we were able to save a combined $5.3 million dollars for our clients in merchant account fees.
Benefit From Our Years Of Experience And Save More
Established relationships with credit card companies, processors, and other entities in the credit card payment industry allow Verisave the insight to negotiate great rates for our clients. While it is possible for you to try and reduce your credit card processing costs on their own, this will usually only result in an average of 5% savings. With our expertise in credit card processing cost reduction, we can locate an average of 25-35% savings for merchants.
Starting this process is simple. Send us a copy of your merchant account statement. In 2-3 days, we’ll provide a detailed analysis of your merchant account, current rate, and savings plan. Your initial consultation and account audit is free of charge. We’re that confident in our ability to locate excess fees and implement an effective credit card processing cost reduction plan. Make no commitment until you know what we’re capable of.
Why Verisave & How The Audit Works
Can You Answer The Following Questions?
- How much profit does my merchant processor make on my account?
- What fees do I have control over?
- Am I paying too much in credit card processing fees?
- Are my fees in line with my competitors?
- Are savings available to me that I am not aware of?
- Can my American Express fees be reduced?
- How do I reduced my fees without switching processors?
If your company is intrigued by the examples above, there is a simple way to begin saving. Send in your company’s most recent merchant account statement and we will analyze it for free. It’s a simple, risk free process.
How the Audit Works.
1. Provide Statement
Send copies of your merchant
statements to Verisave.
2. Receive Free Savings Analysis
Verisave will provide you with
a detailed Savings Analysis.
3. You Save Money
Verisave will implement
the savings for you.
How You Benefit
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
- Audit results in 2-3 days
- Average savings of 25%
- Lower your overall fees to around 2%
- Fast and Efficient implementation
- 90% implementation success rate
- No switching processors
Need More Proof We Can Save You Money?
What Our Clients Are Saying
Some of Our Great Clients
Industries Served: Banks, Healthcare, Logistics, Government, Grocery, Retail, Manufacuring, and more…