Credit Card Processing Consulting
Without changing current processors, Verisave clients saw a savings of $5.3 million dollars combined in just one year.
Reduce Your Monthly Credit Card Fees When Our Consultants Show You Where To Cut Unnecessary Spending
By knowing the ins and outs of the credit card processing industry, Verisave can identify high rates, junk fees, and other ways to save thousands of dollars each month on merchant account fees.
Verisave Has Worked With Companies Large and Small To Demystify Merchant Account Statements and Reduce Monthly Fees By 25-35% Each Month
Reviewing merchant account statements is a difficult job. It involves navigating the many fees and different entities taking part in the profit. With interchange rates and processing fees differing between companies, it can be almost impossible to know what rates you should be asking of your processor. Fees and totals found on your merchant account will differ based on a variety of factors. They can be convoluted, disguised, and hard to pinpoint.
Interchange Rate Variables
- Type of processed credit card such as debit, credit, reward, etc.
- Payment processing gateway utilized: wireless, swipe, chip, etc.
- What kind of company is operated by the merchant.
- When/how batch payments are settled.
Other Variables Which Can Affect Merchant Account Processing Fees
- Fees from merchant processor
- Payment Card Industry Compliance/ Non-compliance
- Unnecessary Fees – Easily missed additional fees which can include service fees, monthly fees, etc.
- Surcharge fees applied
All the above variables and more make sorting out merchant account statements incredibly confusing for companies. Verisave offers credit card processing consulting for businesses looking to dramatically reduce their merchant account fees. We bring years of experience and knowledge of the credit card processing industry to your company. After 15 years of working with processors, negotiating rates, and eliminating unnecessary spending, our team of professional auditors can give your company quality saving consulting.
We’ll Prove Our Worth As Credit Card Processing Consultants Before You Commit To Working With Us
Before your company signs any paperwork or makes any kind of commitment, let Verisave’s merchant account consultants prove their worth. Submit a copy of your company’s most recent merchant account statement for analysis and our consulting team will audit your company’s statement for free.
Once you agree to work with Verisave, our credit card processing consultants will go to work achieving those saving goals. On average, we are able to identify and implement a plan that will reduce monthly fees on average by 25-35%.
You Can Look Forward To Dramatic Savings When You Use Verisave’s Credit Card Processing Consultants
Our past clientele will attest to the success they’ve had by working with Verisave. When you submit a copy of your merchant account statement, will send you contacts with whom we’ve done business that are happy to share their experiences with you.
Case Study #1
One restaurant owner realized a majority of his sales were through credit card transactions and spoke to his processor. When he attempted to negotiate a fee reduction, the processor told him that his costs had risen as well, and he could not lower his rates. Thanks to our experience in the industry, our credit card processing consultants were able to secure a reduction in fees of 28% for this restaurant owner saving him $3,000/month.
Case Study #2
A medical device company with a standard fee rate of 2.85% was hard pressed to reduce their merchant account fees any further on their own. But Verisave was able to identify a number of junk fees and unnecessary charges on their merchant account statement that resulted in a 30% reduction in monthly fees. Our trained eyes and years of experience make it easy for us to sort through convoluted merchant account statements to pinpointing overspending and unnecessary cost.
A Quality Merchant Account Auditing Firm Like Verisave Will Earn Your Trust
If you’re considering working with a merchant account auditing firm, make sure they’re transparent, trustworthy, and unbiased. A great consulting firm like Verisave will do all of the following:
- Provide companies with a detailed savings analysis prior to making contractual agreements.
- Offer client references from other companies to verify work quality.
- Demonstrate monthly profits made by your merchant processor and show your industry benchmark.
- The audit should include interchange fee-reduction for all card networks (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express).
- Be willing and able to work with your current processor. Any firm requiring you to switch processors is profiting off of the switch and more interested in their margins than yours.
Why Verisave & How The Audit Works
Can You Answer The Following Questions?
- How much profit does my merchant processor make on my account?
- What fees do I have control over?
- Am I paying too much in credit card processing fees?
- Are my fees in line with my competitors?
- Are savings available to me that I am not aware of?
- Can my American Express fees be reduced?
- How do I reduced my fees without switching processors?
If your company is intrigued by the examples above, there is a simple way to begin saving. Send in your company’s most recent merchant account statement and we will analyze it for free. It’s a simple, risk free process.
How the Audit Works.
1. Provide Statement
Send copies of your merchant
statements to Verisave.
2. Receive Free Savings Analysis
Verisave will provide you with
a detailed Savings Analysis.
3. You Save Money
Verisave will implement
the savings for you.
How You Benefit
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
- Audit results in 2-3 days
- Average savings of 25%
- Lower your overall fees to around 2%
- Fast and Efficient implementation
- 90% implementation success rate
- No switching processors
Need More Proof We Can Save You Money?
What Our Clients Are Saying
Some of Our Great Clients
Industries Served: Banks, Healthcare, Logistics, Government, Grocery, Retail, Manufacuring, and more…